FAMILY DAY TRIP TO CASTELS OF TRANSYLVANIA - Private Day Trip from Bucharest
Explore two amazing castles and the beautiful medieval city of Brasov. In this unforgettable day trip to Transylvania, Bran Castle and Peles Castle are waiting to be explored by those who dare to go back in time. While you will be primarily enticed to visit Transylvania due to its horror background, you’d be surprised that dramatic Carpathian scenery and utterly beautiful natural travel attractions will welcome you, not to mention its wealth of history.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Comfortable, Modern Air-Conditioned Vehicles - MERCEDES BENZ VITO , MERCEDES BENZ E CLASS, RENAULT BUSINESS CLASS
- Parking fee
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Bottled water
- Entrance Fees
- Entry/Admission - Peles Castle
- Entry/Admission - Bran Castle (Dracula's Castle)
- Entry/Admission - Brasov Historical Center
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Peles Castle, Str. Pelesului 2, Sinaia 106100 Romania
Located in Sinaia (44 km from Brasov), it is often considered one of the most beautiful castles in all of Europe. In the natural back drops of the Carpathian Mountains the castle is a masterpiece of German Renaissance architecture.
Peles Castle is closed on Mondays and Religious Holidays. On the dates when Peles Castle is closed this site will be substituted for Pelisor Castle (if open on your travel date) or Rasnov Fortress, a fascinating medieval peasant citadel from the 14th century.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bran Castle (Dracula's Castle), Str. General Traian Mosoiu nr. 24, Bran 507025 Romania
Bran Castle: Also known as the 'Castle of Dracula' - Discover one of the most famous sights in Romania, a medieval dwelling dating from the 14th century. The legend about Dracula, Bram Stoker's story is based on the life of Vlad Tepes/Vlad the Impaler (1431-1476), a ruler revered by Romanians for standing up to the Ottoman Empire. Known as one of the most dreadful enemies of the Turks, Vlad started organizing the state and enforcing the law by applying death penalty and impaling all those he considered enemies.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Brasov Historical Center, Piazza Sfatului, Brasov Romania
The city is notable for being an important centre of Transylvanian Saxons in the past, and a large commercial hub on the trade roads between East and West. It is also the birthplace of the national anthem of Romania. Surrounded by the peaks of the Southern Carpathian Mountains and resplendent with gothic, baroque and renaissance architecture, as well as a wealth of historical attractions, Brasov is one of the most visited places in Romania. Tour highlights: Black Church, Citadel of Brasov,White Tower, Black Tower, Council Square.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
WE PICK UP TRAVELERS FROM ANY LOCTION IN BUCHAREST!Airports
- Otopeni Intl Airport, Bucharest Romania
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.