Family Fishing Experience in London
Did you know you could go fishing in London? Join your qualified guide on this private family fishing experience for up to 4 people at a beautiful lake in the pretty London Suburb of Havering. All equipment and Bait is supplied and beginners are welcome. It's possible to be at the lake within 35 mins from Tower bridge Underground station.
per adult from
What's included :
- Equipment hire
- Qualified guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Learn to Fish, Nags Head Ln Tylers Common Fishery, London RM14 1TS England
Pick up fishing tips and techniques from an expert instructor No experience necessary: suitable for complete beginners and experienced fisherman this private experience is limited to 6 people.
Make your own way to the Tyler’s Common Fishery in Havering and begin your Family Fishing Experience in London. After meeting your expert instructor and listening to the safety briefing, enjoy a tour of the facilities and learn how to use your fishing tackle and bait.
Twenty-minutes later, you will cast out your line and put your newfound skills into action. Try your luck catching your first fish, if you’re a beginner, or for more experienced fishermen, ask your instructor for extra tips and tricks to help up your chances of a bite. Throughout the day, practice casting techniques, learn how to land a fish (once you’ve caught it of course) and, hopefully, experience the thrill of catching a fish, with monsters weighing up to 30lb (15kg) ready to take your bait!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Tylers Common Fishery, Nags Head Ln, Upminster RM14 1TS, UK
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- 5 Minute Cab ride from Upminster Underground station. Ask for Tylers Common Fishery, Nags Head lane.
- Great post fishing pub just 5 minutes away serving food.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.