Family Friendly Cheakamus Splash Rafting - Squamish Departure
Discover your sense of adventure and love of the outdoors on this fun and memorable family-friendly rafting trip midway between Vancouver and Whistler. This scenic 1.5-hour rafting trip takes you down the Cheakamus River in Squamish. All equipment, plus drinks and snacks, are included.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide
- Rafting equipment
- Entry/Admission - Cheakamus River
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Photos (Available for purchase after the trip)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Canadian Outback Rafting, Vancouver, British Columbia V7L 1A4 Canada
Arrive at our beautiful Rafting Resort at 12825 Squamish Valley Rd and be surrounded by stunning glacial views while you check in and get suited up. Our professional staff will be there to guide you every step of the way.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Cheakamus River, Whistler, British Columbia Canada
Raft down the Cheakamus River and experience class 1-2 rapids while taking in the gorgeous views along the way!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :12825 Squamish Valley Rd, Brackendale, BC V0N 1H0, Canada
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.