Family Friendly Horse Riding Tour in Skagafjörður
The ideal tour for your first experience with the Icelandic horse! Enjoy a break on your journey in Iceland when discovering Skagafjörður, a mythical region for Icelandic horses. The scenic landscape alongside the river Svartá between prominent mountains provides a wonderful setting for horseback riding and getting to know more about our four-legged friends.
Please let us know if you have any previous riding experience. This helps us choose the right horses for you. You can do this on the check out page.
per adult from
What's included :
- English speaking guide
- Riding Helmet
- Rain Jackets/Trousers if required
- Coffee and/or Tea - Free coffee of tea before and after the tour
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hestasport - Ævintýraferðir, Vegamót, 560 Varmahlið, Iceland
One hour riding tour
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Hestasport - Ævintýraferðir, Vegamót, 560 Varmahlið, Iceland
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.