Family Holiday Tour
Enjoy your holiday tour in Nepal with your family members. Your kids will be entertained throughout the journey, you parents will be well taken care in entire tour and your husband/wife will get an opportunity to spend quality time together in the lap of Himalayas. Complimented with an airport transfer, you will enjoy an exotic mountain views, adventure Jungle safari, Canoe ride, Boat ride and many more activities in this 10 days holiday package duration with your loving family in a kid and old aged friendly hotels. You will be suggested with various activities based on your kid’s hobbies or school curriculum. Nepal is well setup for family holiday tour since the country is very safe and the people welcomes guest with a smile on their face and takes well care of their guest. Family members are more respected and served with the best effort while you are traveling in Nepal. This 10 days tour package is specially designed for family members for fun and relaxation.
per adult from
What's included :
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Fuel surcharge
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- You will be provided by guided sightseeing tour and will be taken to the most famous and popular sightseeing places. Private transportation will be arranged through out the tour.
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu, Tribhuvan International Airport. Upon arrival, meet and transfer to your respective hotel. O/N at hotel in Kathmandu (4* on BB Basis)
Day 02: After breakfast at hotel, proceed for full day sightseeing tour which includes: Swoyambhunath (Monkey Temple), Pashupatinath Temple and Bhaktapur Durbar Square. O/N at hotel in Kathmandu (4* on BB Basis)
Day 03: After breakfast, drive Kathmandu to Pokhara (6 hrs. drive). Upon arrival at Pokhara, refreshment at hotel and then proceed for an hour boat ride at Phewa lake along with the visit to Tal Barahi Temple. O/N at hotel in Pokhara (4* on BB Basis)
Day 04: Wake up early and drive towards Sarangkot for sunrise view. After sunrise view, proceed for full day sightseeing tour which includes: Devi's fall, Gupteswor Cave, Mahendra Cave, Bat's Cave, Seti George and Bindhybasini temple. O/N at hotel in Pokhara (4* on BB Basis)
Day 05: Drive Pokhara / Chitwan (160 km) – approx 4 hrs drive. Upon arrival, refreshment and at evening proceed for cultural show with dinner. O/N at hotel in Chitwan (3* on BB Basis)
Day 06: Full Day wild life activities including: Bird watching, Nature Walk, Canoeing ride and Tharu village tour. O/N at hotel in Chitwan (3* on BB Basis)
Day 07: Full Day wild life activities including: Jeep safari, Jungle walk, visit to museum and slide show presentation. O/N at hotel in Chitwan (3* on BB Basis)
Day 08: Early morning wake up for nature walk and bird watching. Return back to hotel have your breakfast and then drive to Kathmandu – approx 6 hrs drive. O/N at hotel in Kathmandu (4* on BB Basis)
Day 09: Drive to Whoopee Land Amusement and Water Park – 30 minutes drive. Have full day fun and return to hotel. O/N at hotel in Kathmandu (4* on BB Basis)
Day 10: Depending upon your flight schedule, Transfer to airport for departure
Departure Point :KathmanduPokharaChitwan
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to your arrival. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.