Family Luxury Sydney Tour
Get your family picked up in style from your Hotel in a European Sedan/SUV or Luxury Van. Its a 4hr Tour Hotel to Hotel.
Let us help you with our 4 hour city tour. We can tailor package our tour to suit your needs.
Some ideas on what to see;
Sydney Harbour Bridge (from many vantage points such as Mrs Macquarie’s Chair to Milsons Point, - Sydney Opera House - Sydney Tower – QVB - Darling Harbour - The Rocks - Observatory Hill - Luna Park - Botanical Gardens - Bondi Beach - The Gap - Watsons Bay - Taronga Zoo.
Prior to commencing our tour, our Chauffeur will ask you and find out what you would like to see and do, and we will take it from there with one of our experienced Chauffeurs.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Bottled water
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Sydney Harbour
- Entry/Admission - Bondi Beach
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sydney Harbour, Sydney, New South Wales Australia
Explore the iconic Sydney Harbour. Our knowledgeable chauffeurs will take you to the best spots for photos and give you information on all of Sydney's sites.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bondi Beach, Queen Elizabeth Drive, Sydney, New South Wales 2026 Australia
Take a walk on the sand with an ice cream.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please advise preferred pick up location and time.Airports
- Sydney Airport, Airport Dr, Mascot, Botany Bay, New South Wales 2020 Australia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.