Family Tour - Naples - Pizza Experience & Pompeii
This private tour is designed to provide a ‘la dolce vita’ travel experience that keeps both young and “old” intrigued and excited: along the discovery of downtown Naples, with its castles and myths, stories and tales from ancient times as you walk through it; the joy that comes from making a pizza as a family, and then enjoying the taste of that self-made true Neapolitan pizza together as your meal before heading out to Pompeii; and your Pompeii visit, which won’t be just any visit; a tour created to ensure your little ones stay just as interested and engaged as you, the adults, with what you get to see and learn on your guided visit of this ancient and marvelous city.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
What's included :
- Authorized expert guide
- Walking tour of Naples
- Pizza making experience
- Pompeii visit
- Entrance to Pompeii ruins
- Minibus or private car from Pizzeria to Pompeii and return to Naples
- Entry/Admission - Pompeii Archaeological Park
What's excluded :
- Tips and everything not mentioned in the "Includes" section.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lungomare Caracciolo, Via Francesco Caracciolo, 80122, Naples Italy
This exciting family tour experience begins with a walking tour of Naples where you get to discover from castle to castle the legendary Parthenope, its myths and stories, told to you by your expert guide who will bring everything together like threads of wheat and silk, fascinating young and old.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Pizza Experience - Make Your Pizza, Via Pignasecca 22, 80134, Naples Italy
Your stroll in Naples city will lead you to a typical Neapolitan pizzeria where you will become masters of your own pizza. Neapolitan pizza chefs will share with you the secrets of real pizza making and you will get to make your very own Neapolitan pizza; which once baked and ready to eat, you’ll get to enjoy.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Pompeii Archaeological Park, Porta Marina (via Villa dei Misteri), 80045 Pompeii Italy
After your fun and delicious pizza making experience, we move on to your next stop, the lovely visit of Pompeii. By private car you go from the Naples pizzeria to the archeological site of Pompeii; a must see by adults and children alike. Your expert guide will lead you back in time with the tales of this historical city, while also keeping the interest of the young ones along the tour with games and photo contests that will introduce historical notions in a fun filled way.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Stazione Napoli Centrale, Piazza Garibaldi, 80142, Naples Italy
At the end of your Pompeii tour we head back to the city where we'll drop you off at: your Naples hotel, the Naples train station, Naples airport or Naples port.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Piazza Bovio, 80133 Naples, Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy
Return Detail :Naples, Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with celiac disease (gluten-sensitive enteropathy), allergies and/or sensitivity to gluten
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.