Family White-Water Rafting Adventure
Enjoy a Half-Day of White-Water action on this Family Rafting adventure! Perfect for the whole family, aged 6 and up you'll experience the thrills of rafting Grade 1-2- rapids through the World-Heritage Listed Rainforest of the Barron Gorge National Park with our professional River Guides.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Safety equipment and tuition
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of helmet
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- $30 per person River Levy payable on board
The Family Rafting Half Day Tour is a fantastic introduction to White Water Rafting. This fun and exciting tour is designed for children aged 6 – 11 years and operates on the lower section of the Barron River rapids and Lake Placid, in the Barron Gorge National Park.
This stunning national park is just 20 minutes from Cairns city (40 minutes from Port Douglas) and is known for its spectacular World Heritage listed Rainforest, scenic mountain ranges and of course the Gorge itself, which has been carved out over thousands of years by the flowing waters of the Barron River. 8 person rafts & 2 person sports rafts are used to experience both styles of rafting during your trip. Sports Rafts are two per raft with an adult and child in each raft. Children 10 years old and above can be in a raft without an adult. A high guide to passenger ratio ensures safety is first class with an emphasis on having a fun day under the watchful eye and tuition of fully trained and certified River Guides. The backdrop is pristine rainforest, providing outstanding scenery and photo opportunities. Please note that this tour does include a brief walk over rocks, to access the rapid section.
• Foaming Fury, 19-21 Barry St, Cairns, Queensland 4870 Australia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.