Fantasia Berber Night Show and Dinner
Experience the Moroccan Berber night atmosphere and show,
discover the traditions of a typical Moroccan wedding and clothing,
a very tasty Moroccan dinner and music,
Horse Show, belly dancing, acrobats ... and more surprises.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Live entertainment
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Personal expanse
- Extra Drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: OkeyTours, Rue Du La Foire Avenue Hassan II Résidence hôtel fleurie, Agadir 80020 Morocco
experience a slice of true Morocco, join us for an evening of Traditional Berber food & entertainment. You will be greeted by Moroccan dancers then escorted to your beautiful Caidal Tent, where you will experience true Moroccan dining with delights such as Harira Soup, dates, Traditional Moroccan Tagine, Couscous with meat, 7 different vegetables, Moroccan pastries served with Moroccan Mint Tea. During your meal, you will be entertained by the exceptional Gnaoua Acrobats, snake charmers, fire eaters, Belly Dancers & Berber dancers. Enjoy our Musicians who have traveled from all different areas of Morocco to share with you their individual styles & history of Berber Music. Finally, we welcome you into our stadium where you will experience our FANTASIA SHOW.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up all travelers from their hotels in agadir.please provide us your hotel name.
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- pick up at 7h00 PM from your accommodation.
- please provide us by your accommodation details such us: hotel name, room number, phone number.
- please note that in morocco the time is GMT +1
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 32 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Please bring your face mask and your hand sanitizer, and keep social distance while visiting places.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.