FANTASTIC Akumal Tour Swimming with Turtles and Cenote (sinkhole)
Enjoy a tour where you will get to know the Ecological Park of Cenotes Yax-Muul where you will discover the magic and mystery of a Mayan ceremony performed by a shaman, you will learn to enjoy the crystal clear waters of our cenotes and go deep into a cavern.
This Park seeks to publicize the natural wonders of the region starting with the famous cenotes that are real natural underground pools with stunning crystal clear waters where you can swim and recharge.
And from freshwater, we move on to saltwater. Get to know the incredible landscapes of Akumal Bay, one of the most beautiful areas of the eastern Yucatan coast where you will enjoy a swim with sea turtles.
Marine life is unrepeatable with all the kinds of fish it contemplates, those corals that adorn the snorkeling rides in the most colorful way, and of course: sea turtles, protagonists in the sea, able to fall in love with any visitor.
Do not miss this opportunity!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Lunch - Dish to choose
- Dock fee
- Boat ride and Snorkel Activity
- Cenotes Park Yaxmuul Admission
- Use of Mountain Climbing Equipment
- Mayan Ceremony
- Entry/Admission - Parque De Cenotes Yax-Muul
What's excluded :
- Drinks at Restaurant
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parque De Cenotes Yax-Muul, Carretera Federal Tulum - Playa Del Carmen, Tulum 77780 Mexico
The adventure begins when our team picks you up in the lobby of your hotel in one of our already sanitized units.
When we will head to the Park of Cenotes Yaxmuul you will meet and swim in two famous Cenotes, the Balam cenote and the cenote Champal; before entering a shaman will perform a Mayan ceremony. Then you can enter the Bashal Ha Cavern, to enter you can do it in Rappel.
After hours of fun and refvestment in these cenotes you can climb back into the unit to head to Akumal.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Akumal, Akumal, Yucatan Peninsula
When you arrive in Akumal, you will get off the unit and you will be waiting for the boat you boarded to take you on an adventure through the Caribbean Sea.
Who board the boat, you will start sailing to the point where you can swim and be surrounded by beautiful sea turtles in their natural habitat.
When you arrive you will be given your snorkeling equipment and you can take that dip and enjoy a refreshing swim surrounded by beautiful sea creatures.
Who we will return to Akumal where in a restaurant you can enjoy a delicious dish to choose from the main menu, in addition to having free time in the beautiful Akumal Beach to walk, swim or just rest.
Finally it will be time to return to your hotel after a great adventure.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not in the previous list please let us know, so a representative of our company can contact you and indicate the correct place and time for your pickup. This service has different schedules. The schedules variates according to the hotel, our representative will indicate the exact schedule confirmation via mail or via text message.Pick up time Cancun: 8:30 - 9:00 amPick up Riviera Maya: 10:00 - 10:30 am
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is important to mention that all our equipment and locations are sanitized constantly everyday. We have all the sanitary measures to offer you a clean and disinfected environment.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.