Fantastic excursion to Caral, the oldest civilization in the Americas!
We take you to the citadel, cradle of the oldest civilization in America, with specialized guides, who will make your trip an unforgettable experience.
We will go on a private tour to the north of Lima and after 4 hours reach the deepest part of the mountains where the sacred city of Caral is located. Guided tour with a local guide, who will explain step by step the evolutionary process of such a majestic culture.
We will eat typical Peruvian food, especially in that part of the city, seafood or Creole food, then return to Lima.
Caral is currently one of the 10 things to do in your visit to Peru!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Ciudadela de Caral
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ciudadela de Caral, Valle de Supe, Barranca 051 Peru
Temples of the Caral civilization. 5,000 years old
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Miraflores, Barranco or San Isidro
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.