Fantastic MTB in the Atlas Mountains -Day Tour from Marrakech
• Ride in high Atlas Mountains
• Conquer challenging climbs and exciting descents
• Pedal through remote villages and the rugged Atlas Mountains of Morocco
• Ride through many berber villages in Toubkal National Park.
• Explore berber villages in Toubkal Nation ParK.
simply telling you what we do falls far short of the cultural encounter that we hope you’ll experience. In a nutshell, we give you a chance to visit real Berber village homes in the High Atlas mountains, where you will meet the people and learn about their lives, cuisine and culture.
per adult from
5 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- local guide ( me )
- Mountain bike with Helmet
- lunch with water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Imlil, Morocco
we give you a chance to visit real Berber village homes in the High Atlas mountains, where you will meet the people and learn about their lives, cuisine and culture.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up from anywhere in Marrakech including the airport
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.