Faro Cultural by Night Segway Tour
The city dresses up itself with glamor and dimmed lights when sunlight turns to the other side of the world. Faro gets mystical and beautiful by night!
We start our Night Tour with a fantastic non-alcoholic cocktail in maybe the most historical, beautiful and acclaimed bar in Faro - the Columbus! The national and international prizes of barmen and barmaids of this super night pub speak for themselves when concerning the quality of what you're going to experience.
After a guided visit to all the city, that we will do our best to be the highlight of your trip, we finish in the same bar for a much deserved alcoholic cocktail and we hope - some good laughter and conversation through the night!
The best, funniest and fastest way to know all the city!
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected) - fees may apply
- Use of helmet
- One non Alcoholic Cocktail
- One Alcoholic Cocktail
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- The capital of the Algarve is proud of its lively centre, filled with shops, outdoor cafes, bars and restaurants, significant monuments, museums and galleries, not to mention its magnificent old buildings.
The Cultural Faro Tour is the ideal choice for anyone who wishes to enjoy a pleasant cultural tour of the city of Faro while riding a Segway.
There are many places to visit: Largo da Sé with its enchanting architecture, Paço Episcopal with its magnificent 18th century cathedral, São Pedro Church dedicated to the patron saint of fishermen with its magnificent baroque main altar, the intriguing 18th century Jewish Cemetery, the City’s Archway, constructed at the entrance of a Medieval Castle in the 19th century, the Arabesque Arco de Repouso, among many others.
By night the city transforms itself into a semi dimmed yellow light romantic city. We will show you all the best bars, restaurants and shops to visit ... by Night!
Departure Point :Hotel Faro & Beach Club, Praça Dom Francisco Gomes 2, 8000-168 Faro, Portugal
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.