Fascinating Bikaner - a Private Tour
This private tour takes you to the must-see attractions of Bikaner. You will visit the 16th century Junagarh Fort with its beautiful interiors. Explore the Old City including a walk through the Bada Bazaar and a ride on an auto rickshaw (tuk tuk) through the narrow lanes. Learn about camels at the National Research Center and Camel Breeding Farm.
• Junagarh Fort
• Walking tour of Old City
• Tuk Tuk Ride
• National Research Centre on Camels
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Services of English Speaking Local Guide
- Private air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel Pick up / Drop off with in Bikaner
- Auto – rickshaw ride (Tuk-Tuk)
- 02 bottles of mineral water
- Entry/Admission - Junagarh Fort
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Junagarh Fort Road, Bikaner 334001 India
You will be escorted from your hotel in Bikaner in a private air conditioned vehicle and start your tour covering the major attractions of this unique city with your English Speaking local Guide.
Start at the 16th century Junagarh Fort, an impressive structure with its imposing bastions, high walls, palaces, courtyards, pavilions and balconies, all carved intricately from stone. Some say the real charm of the Fort lies in the beauty of its painted and embellished interiors. Rich mirror work, enamel work, gold work, shell finish, and lacquer work come together to create impressive art. The palaces also contain royal relics like cannons, thrones, beds, swings, palanquins and even a plane.
In the old city, you will see the famous red sandstone havelis, walk through Bada Bazaar market, and visit the Jain temple with its views of the city. We will also take an auto rickshaw (tuk tuk) ride through its narrow streets.
You will have time to break for lunch (Lunch not included).
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Bikaner, Bikaner, Bikaner District, Rajasthan
After that visit the Camel Breeding Farm, a National Research Center for Camels. Here, you can visit the camel pens and camel museum, learn about camel breeding and take a camel ride. You may want to taste the camel-milk kulfi (ice-cream).
To conclude, you will be driven back to your hotel in Bikaner.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Rajasthan, Rajasthan
Traveler pickup is offered
We may pick up travelers from city center hotels / fixed point wiithin city limits. In case pick up is outside central points extra cost shall applicable subject to distance applicable.Airports
- Civil Airport Bikaner, At Nal Airport, Nal, Rajasthan 334001, India
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.