Fascinating Inle Lake Full Day tour
The interesting full day tour discovering the Inle Lake gives you a great opportunity to pay a visit to many tourist destinations such as: Phaung Daw Oo Pagoda, Alaung Sitthou area, Inthar Heritage House and Inpawkhone. Joining in this amazing tour, you will definitely know more about the spiritual life of Myanmar’s locals, explore the local market as well as admire these magnificent sceneries.
What You'll Do
• Pay a visit to many tourist destinations such as: Phaung Daw Oo Pagoda, Alaung Sitthou area, Inthar Heritage House and Inpawkhone
• Explore the stalls with various kinds of goods
• Discover the unique architecture of Myanmar’s temples and pagodas
• Meet the ethnic minority people in Myanmar
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English-speaking local guide
- Private boat
- Lunch at Local Restaurant
- Water and refreshing towel
What's excluded :
- Meals other than mentioned
- Snack break at Inthar Heritage House
- Inle Lake Zone Fee
- End of trip gratitude for driver, boatmen, hotels, restaurants, and local guide
- You will be picked up at your hotel at 8.a.m. and get on your private motorboat fully equipped with convenient equipment ensuring your comfort to enjoy a full day tour discovering the Inle Lake.
You will begin your tour with a visit to the morning market, which takes place 5 days per week. Coming here, you can have an amazing chance to meet not only Pa-Oh, Inthar and Shan people in their traditional clothes but also see the daily lifestyle of people coming from all over the lake's shores gathering here to buy and sell their wares. You should not miss a chance to stop at all the stalls to listen to the introduction of the local produce and goods for sale.
Next, you can go across the lake, pass by floating villages to see unique stilted houses and floating gardens located from strips of water as well as watch the way the leg‐rowing fishermen balance their boats.
Then, you will make your way to Phaung Daw Oo Pagoda, the major sanctuary of the lake, which features 5 sacred Buddha images and is home to royal barges used during the pagoda's annual festival.
After that, you can head to the village of Inpawkhone to know more about the traditional techniques of weaving silk of Inthar people. The village of Inpawkhone is also famous for its weaving from the stems of lotus flowers, a process less consuming time resulting in high quality materials well-known throughout the country.
In the midday, you can stop for lunch at a local restaurant, where you can sample delicious, traditional Inthar dishes while admiring these spectacular sceneries of the lake and its surroundings.
In the afternoon, you will travel to Indein, situated on the southwestern shores of the lake. The boat will travel down a small canal leading to the Pa-oh village of Indein. You can stroll around the village to explore the area on foot. Here, you can spend time wandering through the beautiful Alaung Sitthou area, where you can admire these incredible landscapes of the lake together with many picturesque stupas.
In allowing time condition, you can stop at Inthar Heritage House, where you can learn more about the history and rich culture of the lake's indigenous people as well as be served a delicious coffee and cake.
Finally, you will be transferred to your hotel at 4.p.m.
Time : 0800-1700
Departure Point :Hotels in Inle Lake
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Hotels in Inle Lake
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.