Fascinating Sarajevo Jewish Tour
Listen to the story of the arrival of the Jews in Sarajevo, what they brought with themselves and what they created in Bosnia and Herzegovina. Explore Jewish Museum, Synagogue, Kal Grande (BKC) and Jewish Cemetery together with us and you will be definitely impressed with the number of interesting details and stories which are breathtaking. Just to know there is so much to see and to hear.
In the end, listen about the Sarajevo Haggadah and be amazed by a fact what humans of Sarajevo did to overcome differences and work together for the greater good.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Jewish Museum of Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Entry/Admission - Ashkenazi Synagogue
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jewish Museum of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Mula Mustafe Baseskije 40, Sarajevo Bosnia and Herzegovina
In Jewish Museum (Old Temple Sefardi Synagogue) we will see permanent exhibition following with the stories about the coming of Sefards, Sarajevo's Haggadah, culture and customs of Sarajevo Sefards,
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Sarajevo Meeting of Culture, Ferhadija, Sarajevo Bosnia and Herzegovina
The best place for selfies in the whole city would be this one. Check out two different cultures meeting in one place, Austro-Hungarian and Ottoman.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Ashkenazi Synagogue, Hamdije Kresevljakovica 59, Sarajevo 71000 Bosnia and Herzegovina
Last active synagogue is home for the very small community of Jews in Sarajevo. It is the last of previously 8 active ones. Built to be only Ashkenazi, today the synagogue is having Sephardic Jews as well who are praying in it.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Jewish Cemetery Sarajevo, Gabrielle Moreno Locatelli, Sarajevo 71000 Bosnia and Herzegovina
Jewish Cemetery is second biggest in Europe from all of the Jewish Cemeteries. This one though is the biggest Sephardic cemetery. It is underneath the protection of Canton Sarajevo from 1995. It is the most beautiful spot on the tour and one that have a lot of history to tell.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Tallest Tourguide Tours 🚩, Hamdije Kreševljakovića 61, Sarajevo 71000, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Traveler pickup is offered
We are doing pick up of the guests who are staying in the 15 minutes of walking distance from our office.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.