Fast Access Vatican Sistine Chapel & St Peter Basilica Tour for Kids & Families
Your family is sure to be entertained on this 3-hour tour of the Vatican and Sistine Chapel, benefitting from fast-track access to avid the queues. The tour is specifically designed for families and children, and you’ll discover more about the impressive collections of the Vatican Museums, the Gallery of Maps, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica
per adult from
What's included :
- skip the line ticket
- Local Guide
- Entry/Admission - Vatican Museums
- Entry/Admission - Sistine Chapel
- Entry/Admission - St. Peter's Basilica
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
Your guide will meet you near Vatican City. Accompanied by your guide you'll skip the long queues at the entrance of the Vatican Museums and begin to explore.
During the tour, children will play games and win prizes while discovering the Vatican artwork. You will see fascinating Greek and Roman sculptures as well as the sarcophagi of Empress Helena and Constantina, the mother and daughter of Constantine the Great.
The tour will then move on to the Gallery of the Candelabra, Gallery of the Tapestries and Sobieski Hall.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sistine Chapel, 00120, Vatican City
You will then arrive at the Sistine Chapel, the venue for papal elections and one of Italy’s most popular attractions. You will view Michelangelo's vast fresco - 'The Last Judgment', and listen to stories from the Bible, including the creation of Adam.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: St. Peter's Basilica, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Vatican City Italy
After the museum, you will enter the most important Catholic church on earth, Saint Peter’s Basilica.
Your family will have a lot of fun joining together to solve quizzes, answer trivia, participate in scavenger hunts, and many more captivating activities during the tour. Your local guide for children and families will fully customise your tour and make it unique to you. Children will actively participate throughout the tour and create memories that will last a lifetime.
Your tour will end in Saint Peter's Square next to the taxi and bus station.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Vatican City, Vatican City, Lazio
Your family is sure to be entertained on this private, 3-hour tour of the Vatican and Sistine Chapel, benefitting from fast-track access to avid the queues. The tour is specifically designed for families and children, and you’ll discover more about the impressive collections of the Vatican Museums, including Raphael's Rooms and the Gallery of Maps. You’ll see Michelangelo's Sistine Chapel and his Pietà and have fast-track access to St. Peter's Basilica. This interactive tour will keep your children engaged throughout.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Viale Vaticano, Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.