Fast entrance + guided tour Vatican Museum, Sitine Chapel, St. Peter's Basilica
Choose your favourite start time and discover the Vatican on a 2 hours tour. St. Peter’s Basilica, Sistine Chapel, and the Vatican Museums. Navigate the vast complex of rooms, artwork, and history with a guide, who brings the ancient collection to life. Skip all the entrance lines to explore halls such as the Gallery of the Maps and Raphael’s Rooms; step inside the Sistine Chapel to admire ‘The Creation of Adam’ by Michelangelo; and hear little-known tales about sacred St. Peter’s Basilica.
per adult from
1 hour 50 minutes
What's included :
- guide in person who speaks your language
- Vatican Museum guide tour
- Sistine Chapel guided tour
- priority access to St. Peter's Basilica
What's excluded :
- It's required an extra of euro 40 per adult and 35 per child for the admission ticket
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Vatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
Learn about the history and people behind the art in the Pinecone Courtyard, the Hall of Maps, the Gallery of Tapestries, and the Gallery of Candelabra. A headset ensures you can hear the guide clearly.
Pass By: Sistine Chapel, Viale Vaticano, 00165 Vatican City Italy
visit and hear the story of the magnificent Sistine Chapel. See if you can spot Michelangelo’s self-portrait, which hints that he would rather be skinned alive than paint in the Sistine Chapel again.
Pass By: St. Peter's Basilica, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Vatican City Italy
use another exclusive entrance to head straight into St. Peter’s Basilica. See the incredible altar and Michelangelo’s beautiful sculpture, “La Pietà.”
Departure Point :Via Tunisi, 5, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- It is confirmed the prohibition of bringing bottles and glasses containers, alcholic beverages and aerosols, backpacks, camping, bulky bags and luggage / trolley.
- It’s requie to show at the entrance an identity document for participants under 18 years old
- Dress code requires to cover knees and shoulders
- We are not responsible for temporary closure of St. Peter’s Basilica. Remind that Vatican city is another State and the pope can take decisions without any previous information
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.