Fast Entry Sagrada Familia with Tower Access
Discover Gaudi’s most famous work – and the most visited monument in all of Spain – with this skip-the-line, guided tour of the Sagrada Familia. Your expert, English-speaking guide will take you inside not only the basilica but also the mind of Antoni Gaudi, sharing amazing stories of Barcelona’s most iconic landmark. Ascend one of the soaring bell towers for a bird's-eye view of the ongoing construction and a sweeping panorama of the city!
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Expert, English-speaking tour guide
- Small groups of 25 people or fewer
- Headsets when appropriate, so you can always hear your guide
- Entry/Admission - Basilica of the Sagrada Familia
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Basilica of the Sagrada Familia, Carrer de Mallorca, 401, 08013 Barcelona Spain
With tall spires that seem to defy gravity, countless figures from both the human and natural world, the facades of Gaudí’s most ambitious project impressive and astound millions of visitors per year. Today, it’s the most visited building in Spain. Your English-speaking local guide, an expert in all things Gaudí, will share insider stories and anecdotes throughout your tour, truly bringing this iconic building to life.
Your guide will share tales of Gaudí’s love affair with his final work, how he considered the project his personal holy mission, and the great personal sacrifices he made to ensure its completion. Sadly, he would not live to see it finished. Such was the complexity of the design that despite taking on the project when he was just 31 years old.
With “Skip The Line” access you will be whisked past the long entrance lines and straight into the heart of the Basilica. You’ll feel as though you have stepped into an alternate universe. Step through a heavy set of doors covered in hand-carved vines and find yourself beneath rows and rows of tree-like pillars that seem to reach up all the way to the heavens. Construction is famously ongoing and not estimated to be completed until 2026, and witnessing the this work-in-progress make us feel like we're part of history in the making.
Your experience also includes a ticket to the very top of the church’s dizzyingly-high towers on either the “Passion” or “Nativity” facades. Your guide will see to it that you make it to the elevator, after which you’ll be free to spend time enjoying the views of Barcelona and the streets below, before heading back down.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Barcelona, Barcelona, Catalonia
City of the tour
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :Carrer de la Marina, Barcelona, Spain
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :SAGRADA FAMÍLIA, 08013 Barcelona, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not for anyone with impairments requiring special assistance.
- Also unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages on our group tours
- Please note that the lift is only available to ascend to the top of the tower, for the descent you will have to use the stairs.
- The visit to the tower is not suitable for people who suffer from vertigo, and for safety reasons, towers are not accessible to children under 6 years old.
- Please note that we cannot guarantee which of the two Towers will be visited on the day of the tour.
- Entrance into the Sagrada Familia requires a strict dress code. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women.
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.