Fast-Track Admission Ticket to Qasr Al Hosn
Serving as a link between the past and the present, Qasr Al Hosn is a significant monument housing centuries of history and tradition. A celebration of vernacular architecture, the building bears witness to Abu Dhabi’s rich and varied history, having been home to a ruling family, and a seat to the government, the consultative council, and the national archives. Displaying artefacts and archival materials dating back to 6000 BC, this now-turned museum captures the metamorphosis of Abu Dhabi from an 18th-century fishing settlement to a global and modern metropolis.
The fort is divided into two main attractions, the Inner Fort and the Outer Palace. The inner fort is dedicated to the history of the Baniyas tribe, more popularly known as the al Nahyan family, narrating the tale of how they became the leaders and planners of the city.
per adult from
45 to 60 minutes
What's included :
- Fast Track Entry to Qasr Al Hosn
- Admission to House of Artisans, Cultural Foundation, and landscape
- Entry/Admission - House Of Artisans -بيت الحرفيين
- Entry/Admission - Cultural Foundation
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Visit: Qasr Al Hosn, Rashid Bin Saeed Al Maktoum St(2nd St) - Al HisnW3 - Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
Qasr Al Hosn is the oldest and most significant building in Abu Dhabi. It includes the city’s first permanent structure, a coral and sea stone watchtower, built to protect the settlement of Abu Dhabi established on the island in the 1760s. Qasr Al Hosn comprises two major iconic buildings: the Inner Fort (originally constructed in 1795) and the Outer Palace (1939-45). Over the centuries, it has been home to the ruling family, the seat of government, a consultative council and a national archive; it now stands as the nation’s living memorial and the narrator of Abu Dhabi’s history.
Duration: 10 minutes
Visit: House Of Artisans -بيت الحرفيين, Next to Al Hosn Palace - Al HisnW3 - Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
Visit the House of Artisans: The live exhibition of the emirati artisans and then Bait Al Gahwa: The Emirati Experience of preparing coffee.
Visit: Cultural Foundation, Rashid Bin Saeed Al Maktoum St, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
Visit The Red Palace, Common Ground and Step into a Story exhibitions at Cultural Foundation and immerse yourself in art. Entrance is free and no prior booking is needed. The exhibitions can also be viewed virtually
CHILDREN’S LIBRARY ONLINE
Discover fun books to read at our online e-Library where you can also explore a world of multimedia, and our video library of bite-sized sessions featuring our favourite programmes such as Storytime, Baby & Me and Tinker Tots & Maker Mums. Click to explore.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Qasr Al Hosn, Rashid Bin Saeed Al Maktoum St(2nd St) - Al HisnW3 - Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
Departure Time :10/12/2020 - 1/1/2022
Monday: 10:00 AM - 07:00 PM Tuesday: 10:00 AM - 07:00 PM Wednesday: 10:00 AM - 07:00 PM Thursday: 10:00 AM - 07:00 PM Friday: 02:00 PM - 07:00 PM Saturday: 10:00 AM - 07:00 PM Sunday: 10:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.