Fast Track Arrival Service at Barbados Airport
With Fast Track arrival service, sail through immigration and clear customs quickly when you land at Grantley Adams International Airport. Receive VIP treatment as a personal representative whisks you away to a dedicated line at immigration and assists in collecting your luggage. Then get escorted to a dedicated customs line before exiting the terminal, where your representative will guide you to your next mode of transport. Bypass the crowds of disembarking plane passengers and begin your Barbados vacation hassle-free.
per adult from
What's included :
- Meet and greet service
- Fast-track through immigration and customs
- Assistance with luggage collection
- Escort to transport (not included in VIP Fast Track Service)
- Entry/Admission - Bridgetown/Grantley Adams Airport
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Porterage Service Fees
- Visit: Bridgetown/Grantley Adams Airport, Adams-Barrow, Gordon Cummins Hwy, Barbados
Fast Track arrival service is VIP travel assistance that allows you to cruise past people disembarking from planes and skip long lines at immigration and customs. When you arrive at Grantley Adams International Airport in Barbados, you will be met just outside the arrival’s hall by a representative dressed in pink and black, holding a sign that displays your name. Identify yourself to our representative, who will escort you to the Immigration kiosk, on to baggage claim, and then to our dedicated Customs line before exiting the Terminal. Wait times depend on number of flights arriving at the same time/the efficiency of the baggage handling. You are responsible for identifying and collecting all checked bags from the luggage carousel. You can procure the services of an authorized airport porter known as "Red Caps" to assist with bags at a nominal fee. Arrivals that take place or are completed between midnight and 6:00 am will incur a supplemental cost of 50% of the fast track rate.
Departure Point :Bridgetown/Grantley Adams Airport, Adams-Barrow, Gordon Cummins Hwy, Barbados
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Grantley Adams Intl Airport, Bridgetown Barbados
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Please note that children under the age of 18 years travelling without a parent MUST have a letter of authorisation from their parent/guardian granting permission to the accompanying adult to clear the minor. Failure to provide this letter to the Chief Immigration Officer on arrival may result in denied entry into Barbados.
- Children under the age of 18 years travelling alone must be met at the airport by a parent/guardian with government identification (driver’s licence/passport), and documentation to prove their relationship to the minor and parent/guardian will be asked by immigration to clear the minor.
- If guests have any flight connections it their responsibility to ensure that they meet the airline required connection time. Five Star Fast Track will not be liable for any flight connections that are missed.
- It is the guests responsibility to ensure that they have met all visa requirements and have in their possession the necessary travel documents to enter into Barbados
- There will be a 100% charge for “No show” passengers
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note in order to facilitate this service you MUST have a negative Covid-19 PCR test, conducted 72 hours prior to travel. The result of this test must be printed in full and presented upon arrival by each person. Also, Online Immigration and Customs forms must be completed between 72 – 24 hours prior to arrival. Please follow this link for the online ED-card: https://travelform.gov.bb/home.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You MUST have a negative Covid-19 PCR test, conducted 72 hours prior to travel. The result of this test must be printed in full and presented upon arrival by each person. Online Immigration and Customs forms must be completed between 72–24 hours prior to arrival. https://travelform.gov.bb/home.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.