Fast Track Vatican Night tour including the Museums & Sistine Chapel
Beat the queues as you enjoy the Fast Track entrance to the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel in this evening tour. With your expert guide enjoy one of the largest and most impressive art collections in the world.
Wander through over 2000 years of artistic achievement as your guide selects the most fascinating pieces to show you. Discover one of the most famous Renaissance accomplishments in the Raphael Rooms, where the Italian genius’ mesmerising frescoes adorn the walls. Admire the wide-ranging feats of the rest of the gallery, including the Gallery of the Tapestries, the Gallery of Maps, and the Pio Clementino Museum.
Move on to the Sistine Chapel to witness Michelangelo’s breath-taking ceiling that is recognised all around the world. Learn about the controversy surrounding Michelangelo’s biblical depictions as you admire the iconic frescoes such as ‘The Creation of Adam’ and ‘The Last Judgment’.
per adult from
What's included :
- Skip-the-line access to the Vatican Museums
- Expert tour guide
- Free Wi-Fi at the meeting point
- Bathroom access
- Recharging station for your devices
- Entry/Admission - Vatican Museums
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Visit: Vatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
Beat the queues at the Vatican Museums, one of the most famous art galleries in the world, and head straight in with your expert guide. Listen as your guide captivates you with stories from art history as they take you on a tour of the Museums’ outstanding highlights. Discover the intricate details of classical sculptures in the Pio Clementino Museum, and flash forward to the Renaissance to discover masterpieces by the likes of Caravaggio and da Vinci.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Visit: Sistine Chapel, Viale Vaticano, 00165 Vatican City Italy
Stay immersed in the High Renaissance as you enter the Sistine Chapel, the final destination inside the Vatican Museums. Admire Michelangelo’s iconic frescoes that are instantly recognised around the world as some of the most impressive artwork ever produced. Learn why Michelangelo nearly refused the Pope’s commission and witness the sheer scale, colour, and intricacy of his incredible achievement.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Vatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Meeting Point - Via Germanico, 8 00192 Roma RM
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.