Fat Bike Graffiti and Art Tour in Puerto Vallarta
Come and take an ultra cool ride on a fat bike and see some amazing street art by local Mexican artists. If you can ride a bicycle, you can ride a fat bike. Do not be intimidated by the big tires. In fact, the large tires make these bikes a dream to ride. Enjoy the freedom of being on a bike instead of being trapped in a tour bus. Your tour includes a fat bicycle, helmet, water and snacks. This ride is rated as beginner, and you should be comfortable riding in traffic.
per adult from
What's included :
- Food tasting
- Local guide
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- The tour starts in front of Xisco bikes (near Costco) in Puerto Vallarta. The start time for the tour is 8:15am. Please try to arrive at least 10 minutes before the tour begins.
You will receive all equipment including a premium 10 speed fat bicycle rental, helmet, plus snacks, and hydration. Please wear appropriate cycling or athletic clothing. The ride is approximately 17 kilometers in length and the duration is approximately 2.5 to 3 hours - depending upon rider speed and number of stops along the way. It’s hard to enjoy the ride if you are worried about being in harm’s way. Your guide will only take you where you feel safe to ride.
This tour will take you out of the tourist zone and focus on street art and murals. This is an easy beginner ride on super comfortable fat bikes and you'll see amazing graffiti art, learn about it and have a blast. Your tour ends back at the central location in Puerto Vallarta.
Departure Point :Xisco Bikes, Av. DE Los Tules 168 Local 8A, De Los Tules 168, Jardines de Las Gaviotas, 48328 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
Departure Time :8:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Minimum age is 14 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If canceled due to unsafe weather coditions, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- All client heights MUST be advised at time of booking
- All clients must sign a waiver before starting the tour
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- We are constantly making sure your tour is SAFE during these times thank you!
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.