Fat Bike Mountain Tour in Puerto Vallarta to the Mirador or Rancho Las Vegas
Want to do some MTB-ing ? Do it on a Fatbike ! This tour will take you out of Puerto Vallarta and into the heart of the Sierra Madre mountains ! You will ride through a typical Mexican neighborhood, then reach the mountains and do some great climbing until you reach a breathtaking lookout point. You may also choose to continue riding to Rancho Las Vegas.
After a well deserved break, you can do an exhilarating downhill run back down, or take it easier and chill.
This ride is rated as intermediate. The total distance is approximately 30kms roundtrip, approximately 5kms steady climbing (600m climbing). Ride to Rancho Las Vegas rated as advanced. 40km total distance with significant climbing. This ride is rated as Intermediate, and you must be comfortable riding in traffic.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Local guide
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- The tour starts at the Marina at 8AM. The start time for the tour is 8:15am. Please try to arrive at least 10 minutes before the tour begins.
You will receive all equipment including a premium 10 speed fat bicycle rental, helmet, plus snacks, and hydration. Please wear appropriate cycling or athletic clothing. The ride duration is approximately 2 hours - depending upon rider speed and number of stops along the way. It’s hard to enjoy the ride if you are worried about being in harm’s way. Your guide will only take you where you feel safe to ride.
This is an intermediate ride on super comfortable fat bikes. Your tour ends back at the Marina Starbucks.
Departure Point :Starbucks, Local 25, Av Paseo de la Marina 121, Marina Vallarta, 48335 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
Departure Time :8:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age is 14 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If canceled due to unsafe weather coditions, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- All client heights MUST be advised at time of booking
- All clients must sign a waiver before starting the tour
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- We are constantly making sure your tour is SAFE during these times thank you!
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.