Fatbiking tour with Sauna in Visaginas, Lithuania
Riding a fat bike instead of a regular mountain bike allows you to get through otherwise impassable woodland areas, such as muddy off-road, iced and snowy hills, swampy terrain.
On this tour there will be no worries about way finding and your personal safety, as it's led by an experienced local guide.
You will experience and bring back a ton of positive emotions to your family - because we all need to take care of inner selves.
You will strengthen your immune system and get a therapeutic effect from breathing the pine forest air, as well as test your powers.
Expect to get a first-hand insight into local's life and traditions and learn more about the locals' way of living.
Save at least 5 hours of your time, which you would have spent searching for the sauna, planning the route and solving other organizational questions
And finally, re-energise by opening up a new outdoor activity for yourself.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local English/Russian/Lithuanian speaking guide
- Traditional sauna experience
- Hearty campfire lunch
- Private transfer back to Visaginas or the Visaginas train station
- Fat bike and equipment hire
- A few cups of scrumptious tea in the sauna and throughout the day
- Entry ticket to the regional park
- Transportation of personal belongings to sauna location
What's excluded :
Starting at our so-called bike den at Vilties g. 5a-1, Visaginas, we'll head off towards Smalvos lake. You can leave a bag with your sauna essentials at the starting point - this will wait for you in the sauna.
Cycle through dense forests, along beautiful lakes, up and down the hills.
The first stop will be at a meadow with picturesque views over the lake and forests. It's time for you to enjoy the surroundings over a cup of hot tea with a snack.
Feel the edge, speed and action, and get inspired by the atmospheric nature scenery, riding our all-terrain fatbikes.
Expect to hear about local stories and legends, to learn interesting facts about native flora and fauna, and possibly spot some wildlife. Hot tea and snacks will support you through the ride.
After the short break you'll take a final stretch to the location of the sauna. There you will enjoy relaxing three hours in a cosy and warm atmosphere, feel the heat of the traditional sauna and taste some sauna-special tea, brewed with local herbs and enjoy your delicious hot lunch cooked over open fire.
After sauna, you will be taken back to Visaginas town, or a Visaginas Railway Station, by a private transfer.
Departure Point :Vilties g. 5A, Visaginas 31118, Lithuania
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 10 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum height of 150 cm is required for this activity
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.