Fatima and Tomar Private tour from Lisbon
Fátima is one of the most important shrines in the world dedicated to the Virgin Mary. The main pilgrimage festivals take place from May to October on the 13th day of each month. Our visit is dedicated to the sanctuary area where some of the reported apparitions took place to the three shepherd children.
Our visit continues to the Castle and Convent of the Knights Templar, a Unesco’s World Heritage Site, has one of the most expressive testimonies to the history of Portuguese architecture
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Your own Driver/guide
- Free Hotel pickup and drop-off only in Lisbon
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned car or minivan
- Wifi on board
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Convento de Cristo
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Basilica de Nossa Senhora do Rosario de Fatima, Rua de Rainha Santa Isabel 26, Fatima 2495-424 Portugal
Visit to the one of the most important Shrines in the world.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Convento de Cristo, Igreja do Castelo Templario, Tomar 2300-000 Portugal
Our visit continues to the Castle and Convent of the Knights Templar, a Unesco’s World Heritage Site, has one of the most expressive testimonies to the history of Portuguese architecture, that later became the Order of Christ, construction of which occurred between the 12th and the 17th centuries.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Republic Square, Praca da Republica, Tomar Portugal
Visit to the historical center of Tomar.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup and Drop-off only in Lisbon hotels are included on the tour price.Airports
- Lisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Dress code is smart casual
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Relevant information for groups: - Our tours are private - Maximum 5 persons per group - Our drivers have safety and health training. Meet & Greet: - Hand sanitizer will be provided to passengers by driver every time before entering the vehicle.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.