Fatima’s Wonders – Religious Capital Tour
Did you know that in Fátima, there is a Sanctuary Square twice the size of St Peters Square in the Vatican? This and much more in a half-day Tour to the religious capital of Portugal.
Fátima – 150 kilometers (90 miles) north of Lisbo, Fátima, where you’ll spend time exploring the religious site, visiting the Chapel of Apparitions to see the stone pillar that marks the spot where Virgin Mary appeared, the Shrine that is twice the size of St Peter's Square in the Vatican, the Basilica of Our Lady of the Rosary of Fátima and absolving all the religious atmosphere and serenity that this whole location offers! Your guide will give you space and time to enjoy the sight, but of course give you all the information, insight, interesting facts and everything you need to know about Fátima and the Portuguese Catholic and religious traditions!
Fatima is a landmark not just for Portugal history, but also for the catholic worship worldwide – it’s definitely a place to go, let us take you there!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 6h Private Tour, exclusive for your group and possible to customize
- Expert local guide (that will also be your driver)
- Pick-up and Drop-off at your accommodation
- All insurances included
- Transport in a comfortable MiniVan
- Bottled water
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Tickets & Entrance fees
- Lunch , Snacks or drinks (unless specified)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Basilica de Nossa Senhora do Rosario de Fatima, Rua de Rainha Santa Isabel 26, Fatima 2495-424 Portugal
Step into Fátima. The religious capital of Portugal.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Casa De Lucia, Rua dos Pastorinhos, Fatima 2495-301 Portugal
Home where on the shepperds: Lucia used to live that is now a museam.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Valinhos Sanctuary, Via Sacra, Fatima 2495-301 Portugal
Valinhos - Place marked by Our Ladies apparitions
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We provide a pick-up and drop-off at ANY and ALL Hotels, Accommodations, Airport or Port in any of the following locations: Lisbon ; Sintra ; Ericeira ; Cascais IMPORTANT: IF NOTHING IS SAID IN CONTRARY THE PICK UP IS AT 10AM AT THE LOCATION PROVIDED BY YOU. If everything is in conformity then there will be no need for a confirmation, our guide will meet you at your accommodation no need to worry.ONLY if the we see that the address given is in a difficult location to park/stop, we will may need to ask you to meet us in another central location not more than 5 min walk from the initial address given. Your Guide will be waiting for you at main entrance and will be wearing a Wondervan uniform.Airports
- Lisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
- Lisbon port
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Will be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This tour can have some walking
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Information is available to all costumers: How to take precautions to prevent and control infection relating to the Covid-19 coronavirus outbreak and Internal rules relating to the Covid-19 coronavirus outbreak. Wondervan in compliance with Turismo de Portugal detains the Safe & Clean certificate.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.