Faulty Towers The Dining Experience
Prepare yourself for two hours of unexpected, fully immersive and highly improvised comedy at Faulty Towers The Dining Experience in London's West End. Set in the Radisson Blu Edwardian Bloomsbury Hotel, this unique show pays homage to the popular British sitcom ‘Fawlty Towers.' Check in to the theater, be shown to your seat by Basil, Sybil and Manuel, then try not to laugh yourself silly as they serve a 1970s-inspired 3-course lunch or dinner. Expect shocking service, hilarious improvisations and sidesplitting theatrical scenes throughout this interactive and rip-roaringly fun dining experience that has won international acclaim.
per adult from
What's included :
- 2-hour show
- 3-course lunch or dinner
- Entry/Admission - Faulty Towers the Dining Experience
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Visit: Faulty Towers the Dining Experience, Radisson Blu Edwardian 9-13 Bloomsbury Street The Torquay Suite Theatre, London WC1B 3QD England
2 hour show and 3 course meal
Departure Point :Faulty Towers the Dining Experience, Radisson Blu Edwardian 9-13 Bloomsbury Street The Torquay Suite Theatre, London WC1B 3QD England
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- IMPORTANT: If you have an allergy to nuts, whether airborne, through ingestion or physical contact, please let us know and confirm the nature of it at least 72 hours before the performance. If we are not made aware of this until the performance date, the hotel and ITI reserve the right to refuse admission. Please note that we also have a gag in the show that involves peanuts, if we are aware of your allergy we will source a reliable nut free alternative. However, please note that even the manufacturers of this cannot guarantee that their product may not contain traces of nuts. If you have any concerns on this, please contact us.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Staggered arrival times All handling of tableware during set up and service to be done in accordance with COVID-19 safety requirements Contact tracing of ticket holders Floor mats sprayed with diluted bleach prior to show starting All handrails, door handles and lift panels disinfected every hour Tables and chairs disinfected prior to show starting
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.