Favorite Full Day Tour (Seoul City-Nanta Show)
Learn about Seoul’s royal and religious history as you sightsee with a knowledgeable local guide. Travel by coach to several stunning landmarks in the capital, including Jogyesa Temple and the pavilions of Gyeongbokgung Palace. gape at the awe-inspiring architecture of the Joseon Dynasty, see a Changing of the Guard ceremony and learn about Korean cultural traditions at Cheongwadae Sarangchae. after the lunch, visit the pavilions of Changdeok Palace, the Insadong Arts and Crafts Market and Namdaemun Traditional Market. after all seoul city tour, you take for Nanta Performance.
per adult from
9 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entry/Admission - Gyeongbokgung Palace
- Entry/Admission - Changdeokgung Palace
- Entry/Admission - Myeongdong NANTA Theater
What's excluded :
- Hotel drop-off (dropped off at City Hall or Itaewon)
- Return of your own after the Nanta Performance.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jogyesa Temple, 45 Gyeonji-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul 110-170 South Korea
Built in 1395, Gyeongbok Palace is also commonly referred to as the “Northern Palace” because it is located more toward the north, compared to the neighboring palaces of Changdeok (Eastern Palace) and Gyeonghee (Western Palace). Gyeongbok Palace is arguably the most beautiful and remains the grandest of all the five palaces.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Gyeongbokgung Palace, 161 Sajik-ro, Jongno-gu, Seoul South Korea
Built in 1395, Gyeongbok Palace is also commonly referred to as the “Northern Palace” because it is located more toward the north, compared to the neighboring palaces of Changdeok (Eastern Palace) and Gyeonghee (Western Palace). Gyeongbok Palace is arguably the most beautiful and remains the grandest of all the five palaces. (But, Deoksu Palace on Tuesday only)
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: The Blue House (Cheong Wa Dae), 1 Cheongwadae-ro, Jongno-gu, Seoul 110-820 South Korea
The symbol of Cheongwadae (known to westerners as the Blue House or the presidential residence), is the blue tiles.
The blue tiles and the smooth roof are in beautiful harmony with Mt. Bugaksan behind it.
Stop At: Cheongwadae Sarangchae, 152 Hyoja-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul 110-033 South Korea
Cheongwadae Sarangchae is a history center that gives visitors a chance to follow in the footsteps of presidents of Korea and gain insight into the history of Seoul. It encompasses the past, present and even the future of Seoul as well as the entire nation.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: 청하고려인삼, 280 Jahamun-ro, Buam-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Changdeokgung Palace, 99, Yulgok-ro, Jongno-gu, Seoul 03072 South Korea
Changdeok Palace (N Seoul Tower on Monday Only-excluding Observatory). Changdeok was the principal palace for many of the Joseon kings, and is the best preserved among the five remaining royal Joseon palaces.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Insadong, Insa-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul South Korea
This is where the Ministry of Art was once situated. The notable features of Insadong are the countless alleys that branching out from the main street. Insadong has become known as ‘Merry’s Area,’ a favorite shopping spot among foreigners.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Namdaemun Market, 21, Namdaemunsijang 4-gil, Jung-gu, Seoul 04529 South Korea
The displayed goods are sold at a reasonable price and it also functions as a wholesale market. Most of the goods are produced directly from shopkeepers.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Myeongdong NANTA Theater, 26, Myeongdong-gil, Jung-gu UNESCO Hall 3F, Seoul 04536 South Korea
Nanta Theater is the permanent home of the first Korean non-verbal performance called 'Nanta.' Nanta is a hybrid artwork, the combination of a traditional Korean folk performance called 'Samulnori' and Western forms of performance.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Seoul, South Korea
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up service is available from the Hotels or the Main Subway Stations within Seoul area.Depends on hotel location. We will let you know the pick up time after we receive your hotel name and address.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Myeongdong NANTA Theatre, South Korea, Seoul, Jung-gu, Myeong-dong, Myeongdong-gil, 26 유네스코회관
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We are putting the best effort to prevent The Corona-19 for our customer's safeies and concerns. - Disinfecting & Sterilizing frequently. - Attach the Corona-19 Prevention guidelines on the transportation.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.