FD Buggy Tour (Shared buggy)| Coast to Coast With Lunch
Enjoy the beauty of São Miguel with a different vehicle.
The Coast to Coast buggy tour visits farms, off-roads in the north and the south coast, many views of the island with unreal landscape and paths with volcanic rock.
Let yourself be carried away by nature and enjoy what we have to offer in this unique tour. With us you will feel the strong emotions and adrenaline of driving an off-road.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Guide, Gasoline, Insurance, Helmets.
What's excluded :
- All not-listed products are not included.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ribeira Grande, Ribeira Grande, Sao Miguel, Azores
Tour all around the coast, close to the ocean (off-road)
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Batalha Golf Course, Rua do Bom Jesus S/n Aflitos, Ponta Delgada, Madeira 9545-234 Portugal
Viewpoint, Miradouro dos Aflitos
Fun at off-roads
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: 9600 Ribeirinha, Portugal
Coroa da Mata
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Lagoa do Fogo, Miradouro da Serra Barrosa Agua de Pau, Sao Miguel Portugal
Visit to Cabouco
Lunch and visit to the pitoresc village
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :ANC Azores Holidays, Avenida João Bosco Mota Amaral S/N (em frente ao Hotel Marina Atlântico, 9500-528 Ponta Delgada, Portugal
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The date of the tour can be changed depending on weather conditions, at no cost to the customer.
- The pricing is per person and per seat.
- Driving: Required a Valid Driving License.
- 2 Adults.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.