Feed/play with animals and Kayak during hobby farm tour
Dreaming a hobby farm lifestyle? Joe will share all our hobby farm experiences with you, including our big move from the main land to Swansea. In here you will see the happiest animals alpacas, ponies, goats, South African sheep, cow, chooks and ducks. feed / play with some of them. Practice bow and arrow in the forestry. kayak in our large pond, don’t forget to pick up some fresh farm eggs with you at the end of the tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- Provide kayak, life jacket , bow and arrow, farm eggs, admission fee
What's excluded :
Swansea hobby farm is on 8 acres with 3 acres forestry. Large duck pond with 50 fruit trees and veggi beds. Joe will guide you to meet all farm animals, ponies, goats, alpacas. South African sheep, cow, chooks and ducks. Guide you to kayak in the pond. Guide you to do bow and arrow practice on the target. Collect fresh farm eggs. During the tour, Joe will give you a mini lecture about our hobby farm cycle.
Departure Point :2 Burgess St, Swansea TAS 7190, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.