Feel the adrenaline Volcano Boarding!
Volcano Boarding has recently become a destination that should not be missed by anyone if you are thinking of coming to Nicaragua. This unique extreme sport consist on Sliding down an active volcano called "Cerro Negro" and its 730 mts on homemade wooden boards from the very top of the mountain to the bottom and feel the adrenaline. Hurry up! Book us.
per adult from
What's included :
- Volcano Boarding special cloth gear and Boards
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Expert Local Guide
What's excluded :
You will feel the adrenaline sliding down an active volcano on wooden boards from the top of an active volcano. Don´t miss this unique extreme sport in the world.
Departure Point :Cerro Negro, Nicaragua
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up from anywhere in the country including airports, cities, ports and hotelsAirports
- Augusto C Sandino Airport, Managua Nicaragua
- Corinto Port
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 11/11/2019 - 12/1/2020
12/2/2020 - 12/1/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 03:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 03:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.