A boat or boat is a vehicle used to move through rivers, lakes, and seas, and it is the smallest marine vehicle by weight and size. It is smaller than ships. The Arabic name is derived from proximity, which is a goat skin or calf stitched impermeable, in which the opening of the position of the neck is left to fill the air and inflate it, then it is well connected and used for floating and swimming. In some countries the boat is called the felucca and knee, in miniature of the word astronomy, and the boat with an engine from it is called a boat.
The boats were accompanied by people learning to swim, and were inspired by the logs floating on the water. The first boats were to hollow this stem and give it the streamlined shape to become safer and easier to move, and use a flat piece of wood for rowing instead of hand, then it evolved into a well-known paddle shape, and with the development of making boats according to necessity and need, its shape became as is generally common
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Taking from your hotel and back.
- Felucca trip in the Nile.
What's excluded :
- tipping (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Luxor, Luxor, Nile River Valley
A felucca is a traditional wooden sailing boat used in the eastern Mediterranean—including around Malta and Tunisia—in Egypt and Sudan (particularly along the Nile and in protected waters of the Red Sea), and also in Iraq. Its rig consists of one or two lateen sails.
They are usually able to board ten passengers and the crew consists of two or three people.Our representative comes to pick you up from your hotel in Luxor to go for an hour Falka for an hour in the Nile and drink tea, where to relax and enjoy the fresh air and beautiful scenery and take pictures as a souvenir and then return again to your hotel.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.