Fernkloof Reserve Fynbos Walk
There is no other place on earth where so many different species can be seen growing in such close proximity. A guide will accompany you on this walk to point out the various highlights and interesting facts regarding the area.
More than 1250 species of plant have thus far been collected and identified in the Reserve itself. Aside from flowers the scenery is beautiful and the geology of the area interesting. There is always a possibility of spotting small antelope such as klipspringers and observing tortoises along the path. The gardens provide a lush and shady refuge from the sun with numerous bird species present and baboon troops visit on foraging expeditions.
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea - We brew a fresh cup of tea or coffee in the forest
What's excluded :
Visitors center has a sample selection of the flowering plants of the season as well as visual information displays and educational material. Maps are available here.
• Fernkloof Nature Reserve, Hermanus, Overstrand South Africa
Departure Point :Fernkloof Nature Reserve, Hermanus, 7200, South Africa
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.