Ferrari 488 Pista- New Driving Emotions in Maranello!
Make your dream come true.
Come and drive our new Ferrari 488 Pista!
Highly performing both on the track and on the road, the 488 Pista is a unique experience that you cannot miss!
Feel the power of the engines and the adrenaline of the driving experience.
We offer many tours, from 10 minutes up the 2 hours. You may choose a short tour in the streets of the city of Maranello, just to test the car, where you may see the Ferrari Factory and the Wind Channel, or enjoy full of your experience driving in the countryside, in a wonderful panorama.
per adult from
10 to 120 minutes
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Professional tutor on board
- Fuel surcharge
What's excluded :
- 360° video (available to purchase)
- DVD/USB (available to purchase)
- Formula Simulator (available to purchase)
- Museum Entrance Ticket (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pushstart, Via Dino Ferrari 41, 41053, Maranello Italy
Drive the emotions... Drive 488 Pista!
Our last pearl, just arrived!
Come and drive it!
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Via Alfredo Dino Ferrari, 41, 41053 Maranello MO, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The activity is suspended in case of snow or iced streets
- Valid Driver License, also International if not from UE countries
- Closed on 25th and 26th of December and 1st of January
- Minimum age is 21 years
- Shoes suitable for driving
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.