Ferriere's Path, a challenging trekking!
The Ferriere Valley is the most precious jewel of Scala and one of the 41 Italian biogenetic reserves. A deep valley of primitive and lush nature that is born in the mountains of Scala to finish six kilometers further down in the territory of Amalfi. A piece of nature that comes from the past, perhaps because it is hidden and not very easy to visit, has come down to us intact. The valley is traversed throughout its length by the Rio Canneto. The crystal clear waters allow highly sensitive flora and fauna life. High rocky ridges protect the valley from cold winds from the north. From the south instead it is open to the hot and humid winds from the sea. This particular weather condition involves the phenomenon of inversion of the vegetation: the one on the bottom of the valley is of the Mesofilo, grows in a cool, moist environment. The mediterranean macchia, that prefers warmer, dry areas, grows on the higher walls.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Trekking Guide
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Valle delle Ferriere
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Valle delle Ferriere, 84010, Amalfi Italy
Go on an off the beaten path!
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Piazza Paolo Capasso, 80051 Pianillo NA, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.