Fes City Day Tour
In this day tour you will explore Fes city and its ancient Medina with our professional city guide who will show the main historical landmarks of the city and with whom you will learn about the history of this imperial city and explore its hidden secrets.
The tour is customizable to meet your needs.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Entry fees to Bou Inannia Madrassa.
- Private guide.
- Entry/Admission - Bou Inania Madrasa
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Royal Palace of Fez, Avenue Omar Ibnou Khattab, Fes 30004 Morocco
Begin your tour with a visit to the royal palace, with its seven golden doors, and learn about the significance of the intricate decor.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Fez Mellah, Fes Morocco
Continue and stroll through the Mellah, or Jewish quarter, which was built next to the palace to offer protection.
Stop At: Borj Sud, Avenue Borj S, Fes Morocco
Take in the view of the city from Borj Sud, a former fortress and one of the lookouts on a hill where you can see all of Fes laid out, allowing you to spot landmarks otherwise hidden by the skyline-obscuring buildings.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Medina of Fez, Fes 30000 Morocco
Head into the ancient medina and step into a sort of living museum. The Fes medina is very much a local community that lives and works and goes about daily life in the medina. Visit handicraft workshops, where you will see why Fes is considered the handicraft capital of Morocco. This can include, among other things, the silk weavers, where beautifully colorful fabrics are woven from silk fibers of the agave plant
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Mosque and University Karaouiyn, Fes, Morocco
Al-Quaraouiyine University, the oldest degree-granting university still in operation, have been founded in 859CE by a woman.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Chouara Tannery, Hay Lablida Chouara, Fes 30030 Morocco
The famous Fes tannery, where they process all manner of animal hides by hand, much as they have for nearly 1000 years.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Bou Inania Madrasa, Rue Talaa Sghira, Fès, Morocco
The Madrasa Bou Inania (also Bu Inaniya) is a madrasa in Fes, Morocco, founded in AD 1351–56 by Abu Inan Faris. It is widely acknowledged as a high point of Marinid architecture and of historic Moroccan architecture generally.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :1: Blue Gate, Fes, Morocco
2: The Royal Palace in Fez, n1 boulakhsissat, Fès 33110, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offered
Our Guide will meet you at your accommodation before starting the tour in Fes.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.