fes to volubilis and meknes day trip
Fes to volubilis and meknes day trip in this full day we will take you to discover the history of Morocco.Meknes: “The unavoidable Authentic …”Meknes is a charming Imperial capital. Despite its rich historical heritage, it has preserved the simplicity of his origins. A heritage and a history full of lessons.Its medina and the remains of the royal palace earned Meknes being a UNESCO World Heritage Site...
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Private tour
- Professional Driver
- Transport by private vehicle
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Volubilis
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Volubilis, Morocco
Fes to Volubilis and meknes day trip,Gates and palaces Considered one of the most beautiful gates in the world, Bab Mansour was built in the early eighteenth century. It opens on the actual imperial city, where a visit to the mausoleum of Sultan remains a curiosity. You can also meditate on the edge of the huge rectangular tank Agdal pond.
Lively markets and places, Meknes has one of the most popular media in Morocco. Place El-Hedime, exactly between the old town and the Imperial part of the city, houses the market. cover and comes alive at dusk: fire-eaters, storytellers, animal trainers, and jugglers create an atmosphere quite exotic. Traditional Culture The Regional Museum of Ethnography, is installed in the palace Dar Jamai, revolves smoothly around a superb Andalusian garden. Embroidered over with gold, faience and ancient jewelry give a comprehensive overview of past splendors of the Kingdom.
Roman ruins At 31 km north of Meknes lies the largest Roman archeological site in Morocco: Volubilis. At 31 km north of Meknes lies the largest Roman archeological site in Morocco. Not to mention the moving delicacy of the mosaics. Allow a minimum of two hours to discover this open-air treasure.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your hotel or riad in Fez
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.