Fes with the Hidden Alleys to Explore
This tour of Fez takes you through the intricate maze of streets of the medina. See the tanneries, Medersa Bouaanania, Nejjarine Museum and more.
4 Hours Private Walking tour itinerary for Fez: Sightsee This Historical & Imperial City
Imperial cities of Morocco FES and MARRAKECH and makknes and rabat , FES CITY 12 CENTRY 1200 YEARS THE BEST HANDCRAFT IN NOURTH AFRIKA SOCK SHOPPING DAY TWOO TIME IN WEEK.
Visit the Al Quaraouiyine mosque founded in 859 by Fatima el Fihriya and the Andalusian mosque completed in 860 (please note that non-Muslims are not allowed to enter).
Depart from your hotel in Fes el Medina. (old city).
Stroll around the madrasas and Koranic schools.
Spend some time at a mosque.
Walk through the narrow city streets and get spiritually transported back in time to the 9th century while experiencing the old world charm of the city.
Pass through all various local handicraft makers and all the places where they traditionally work.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pick-up
- Moroccan hospitality to welcome you
- Entry/Admission - Fes el-Bali
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel drop off
- Moroccan Hospitality
- Parking Fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fes el-Bali, Fes 30110 Morocco
Get to see the nice old historic imperial city Fes of morocco, And the beauty of the Imperial city of Fez. Visit some of its famous monuments like the Medina, Koranic schools, fondouk houses. Observe the intricate handicrafts and palaces : alleys . tannery . copper plate . ceramic area ,the wool how it work. and the markets also see beautiful residences, Alleys , mosques...... and local life in the labyrinthique city Fes EL BALI.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from your accommodations : Hotel / Riad / Hostel / Airbnb /
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.