Fethiye Market, Kaya Village & Oludeniz From Sarigerme
Time to roam around at one of the biggest and cheapest open air markets in this area, having a swimming break at the beautiful Blue Lagoon after visiting the Greek ghost town in Kayakoy.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - Abandoned Village of Kayakoy
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Abandoned Village of Kayakoy, Kayakoy 48300 Turkey
On this exciting full day tour, you'll spend time at Fethiye Market, one of the largest open-air markets in the area, visit the beautiful Blue Lagoon and wander around the 'ghost town' of Kayakoy.
Bargain with local traders and indulge in traditional Turkish fare at Fethiye Market, famous for leather goods, shoes, handbags and Turkish carpets.
Afterwards there is a chance to cool off by having a swimming break at the beautiful Blue Lagoon. You'll follow this with a visit to the "ghost town" of Kayakoy, a once thriving town which was abandoned by its people.
• Spend time at Fethiye Market, one of the largest open-air markets
• Bargain for famous leather goods, shoes, handbags and Turkish carpets.
• Swim in the beautiful Blue Lagoon
• Visit to the "ghost town" of Kayakoy
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Sarıgerme, 48600 Ortaca/Muğla, Turkey
Traveler pickup is offered
Central Sarigerme Hotels
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- Photo’s and CD’s are being sold by independent photographers. Please take their contact number as we are not in contact with them. Please also check the CD’s if they are the right one while you recieve.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Tour capacity has been greatly reduced to allow for proper social distancing. Seating capacity has been reduced by 50%.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.