Fez Chefchaouen Tour 2 Days 1 Nights
This is a nice romantic tour with the history and architecture sights of the city.
We will take you to places which you will never forget!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Overnight accommodation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
Day 1: Fez – Chefchaouen
You will be met at your Hotel by your English speaking driver and depart Fez for Chefchaouen,via the rif mountains of Wazzane , you will arrive early this morning and start the visit of the bleu town of Chefchaouen which nestles in the hollow of the two mountains – Ech-Chaoua (The Horns) – from which it takes its name.Steep narrow streets with white and indigo lime washed buildings, small squares, ornate fountains and houses with elaborately decorated doorways and red tile roofs make this a delightful town. Enjoy your lunch in one of the traditional Restaurant with its atmospheric view over the Ech-Chaoua Mountains .
Day 2 : Chefchaouen Volubilis Meknes Fez
After your breakfast, our authentic journey will start towards Volubilis crossing via Wazzan and other Rif’s villages.
In Volubilis we will discover the roman ruins and learn about its Archeological sites, after that we will shift our way to Meknes city which represent one of the historical 17th century’s heritage where we will stop for lunch and spend some time around the huge walls of the medina, Bab el Mansour and enjoy a visit of Moulay Ismail’s shrine,then head to Fez.
Departure Point :From any hotel in Fez
Departure Time :8 AM OR 9 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.