Fez Chefchaouen Tour 2 Days
Memorable Fes Excursion will take you to a marvelous blue town hidden between the high cliffs of The Rif Mountains. Join our Fes to Chefchaouen 2 Days and enjoy the spectacular charm of Chefchaouen the Moroccan Blue Pearl.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up
- Drop off Hotel/Riad
- Professional English- French-speaking driver
- Transportation (air-conditioned vehicle)
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to historical sites.
- Local Guide
- Day 1: Fes – Moulay Idriss Zerhoun – Volubilis – Meknes – Chefchaouen:
Pick up 08.30am Hotel or Riad in Fes, We will start driving through the magnificent changing landscape, to first stop in the little village of Moulay Idriss Zerhoun. We will start exploring the sacred old village and its deep history, as Moulay Idriss Zerhoune was the home of Idriss I, the first Moroccan Ruler and the one who brought Islam to Morocco. Next, we will move to Volubilis, the ancient Roman Ruins that dates back to the 3rd century BC. We will wander through the captivating old castles and surviving palaces, to have a glimpse on the old Roman Empire. Afterwards, continue to Meknes, The historical 17th century’s heritage, and the marvellous Ismailia capital. After a tempting Moroccan Tagine for lunch, we will have a tour in the old city to discover the huge walls of the old Medina, Bab el Mansour and enjoy a visit of Moulay Ismail’s shrine. The last stop your stay in Chefchaouen (night/chefchaouen)
2 Days Chefchaouen tour-back to Fez
Next morning We will explore the beautiful blue city, as we wander through its blue narrow streets, lined with captivating little shops, where find the most creative and captivating Moroccan handicrafts, and mostly beautifully woven items (Chefchaouen’s speciality). Next, we will have a memorable tour through the blue washed buildings, small squares, ornate fountains and houses with elaborately decorated authentic doorways and red tile roofs. We would go around the old monuments of the blue city, as the famous Grand Mosque, and The Plaza Uta el-Hammam Square, to admire the fascinating mix of Arabic and Spanish architecture. As soon as we finish exploring the relaxing sites of the blue city, we will have lunch at local Restaurant, with the most beautiful panoramic view over the Ech-Chaoua Mountains. In the late afternoon, we will take the road heading to Fes the surviving city. We will be passing by the most charming landscapes and fascinating views, to admire the spectacular Moroccan nature, have some fresh mountains air and take some great pictures. At the end of your unforgettable excursion, your personal driver will take you back to your Hotel/riad in Fes.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will contact the client to confirm pick up time and pick up location
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.