Fez Food Tour
Route suggested by MOROCCAN FOOD TOUR are a perfect introduction to the Moroccan gastronomy. You can try a large choice of Moroccan terroir products while taking advantage of many explications and anecdotes on the city and savored products, in the company of an official tourist guide, licensed but especially passionate..
Discover 12 centuries of culinary secrets in one of the oldest cities in the world through a gourmet course that will delight your curious mind!
You will savor many big classics of the Moroccan gastronomy made by different renown food craftsmen set in for many years now within the ancient medina of the Fez city.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- All Taxes, Fees and Handling charges
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Medina of Fez, Fes 30000 Morocco
Our tour guide will meet you and start the walk through the streets of the Fez, the old Medina of Fez is the Heart of the moroccan culture, our tour guide will explain about the culture the history and the traditions, the food in Fes is just delicious, rich and diversified. you will taste on our tour a fresh juice, Dates, Cheese, Olives, Fresh Fruits, Mint tea, and Complete main meal.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Bab Bou Jeloud, Fes Morocco
A bread tasting stop is scheduled here you will taste many kinds of local breads with mint tea or Arabic coffee
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Bou Inania Madrasa, Rue Talaa Sghira, Fès, Morocco
You can get inside if you want to take care of the charges and take advantage of having a tour guide with that can explain about everything, our tour guides are flexible and friendly and can do that, you just need to ask
Pass By: Fontaine Nejjarine, Fes Morocco
we'll pass by the oldest fountain in the medina of Fes we'll have a quick stop fro pictures and explanation
Pass By: Place Seffarine, Fes Morocco
your tour guide will take you there to see how our brass cook ware are made.
Stop At: Place R'cif, Boulevard Ben Mohammed El Alaoui, Fes, Morocco
We'll see this vibrant place and it's local market full with local fresh products we'll have some tastings in here as well.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :فندق البطحاء, Ave de La Liberte, Fes 30000, Morocco
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Place R'cif, Boulevard Ben Mohammed El Alaoui, Fes, Morocco
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, comfy walking shoes advisable
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.