Fez Half Day Tour
Enjoy this private half-day tour. You will have a professional female guide who is a local and who speaks your language.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Professional Guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fes, Fes, Fes-Meknes
1/ Fez day tour:
After having breakfast our professional female guide will meet you and you will start the walking tour. You will explore this old town which is very interesting because it is dated back to the _8th Century. So you will have the opportunity to see many different active markets like; Dyers , Blacksmiths, Coppersmiths, Carpenters, and you will visit one of the most beautiful Medersas ( Quranic school), the Quaraouine University, the Mausoleum of Moulay Idriss II (the founder of Fes), the wood Museum, the Tanneries section, the weavers.
At the end, your guide will take you back to the meeting point or any place you want.
What is incluided:
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Blue Gate, Fes, Morocco
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.