Fez medina Half day Guided walking tour
Fes is the oldest and longest-running imperial city. It is divided into three parts: Fes el Bali, Fes el Jedid and the New City. It is known as the religious, spiritual, intellectual, and cultural center of Morocco.
It is located between the fertile land of the Middle Atlas Mountains and the Classified World Heritage Site (1981), Fez is the third largest city in Morocco.
It consists of Fez el Bali, the historic heart (between the end of the late 8th century and the beginning of the 9th century). Fez el Jadid, the imperial city of Merinid.
- Bab Boujloud, main entrance to Fez medina
- Royal Palace of Fez (Dar el Makhzen)
- Mellah, the Jewish district
- Fes Pottery The traditional ceramic and pottery
- Merenid Tombs 'great view of the city'
- Museum - Art, Craft and History
- Medina tanneries
- The walls of Fez medina.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Official guide during the tour
What's excluded :
- Lunch and drinks
- Tips and personal expanses
- Entrance fees to historical Monuments
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Medina of Fez, Fes 30000 Morocco
Explore the old medina of the late 9th century and the biggin of the 9th century areas.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers from their accommodations in fez city at 09h30 in the morningAirports
- Sais Airport, Fes Morocco
- Casablanca Mohammed V International Airport, Route de Nouasseur, Casablanca, Morocco
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.