Fez Private Photography Tour
Join our Photography Tours and enjoy a fusion between the best hidden angles beside the tourist attractions, let your self be guided by a local that speak the same language as you .
Your private photography tour will be provided by an official tour guide and a professional photographer, under supervision of our famous Moroccan artist photographer Mohamed BENMOKHTAR, 1st prize winner of the National Geographic Abu Dhabi Moments Awards 2016, a contest in which 13,000 photographers from the MENA region submitted a snapshot illustrating a culinary tradition of their country.
Your tour will begin with a briefing on current regulations and local habits related to photography culture as well as places and sites to visit, with instructions on photography techniques and angles. You will enjoy a beautiful walk in the souks, old towns and urbanscapes rich in colors where you will get the chance to take the most epic frames of a city.
Prices are per group of max 6 travellers
per adult from
What's included :
- All Taxes, Fees and Handling charges
- Afternoon tea
- Local guide
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Bou Inania Madrasa
- Entry/Admission - Chouara Tannery
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Medina of Fez, Fes 30000 Morocco
You will enjoy a beautiful walk in the souks rich in colors, the most epic landscapes of the city.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Bou Inania Madrasa, Rue Talaa Sghira, Fès, Morocco
We'll have the chance to take some astonishing pictures for the amazing Moorish architecture of religious schools in the 13th Century. if the groupe is large enough 3 or 4 Participants we can bring Models in traditional dress for you to shoot.
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Museo Nejjarine, Pl. Nejjarine, Fes 30030 Morocco
we'll pass by this famous place, fountain, and museum and take some pictures from outside.
Stop At: Chouara Tannery, Hay Lablida Chouara, Fes 30030 Morocco
We'll go to one of the rooftops to have a look to the oldest traditional tannery in the world we can take pictures from up there the scenery looks like from an old movie.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :فندق البطحاء, Ave de La Liberte, Fes 30000, Morocco
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :riadnazha, 117, bouaajara, Bab jdid Rcif، Fes 30000, Morocco
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, comfy walking shoes advisable
- Bring Your Camera or Smart Phone
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.