fez to chefchaouen 1 day trip
In the morning early, your Moroccan Chefchaouen or Chaouen who was founded in 1471 as a small fortress by Moulay Ali Ben rashed. It is known as "blue city" for its indigo blue walls and colorful narrow streets and traditional buildings. It was under the Spanish occupation and was emancipated in 1956, that's why when you'll be in touch with a huge Spanish influence in the culture, and architecture.
You will see yourself in the famous place (OUTA HAMMAM) and you will not be disappointed. you will see a very old (Kasbah).
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
What's included :
- Transportation by an air-conditionned vehicle fuel included
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Hotel pick up and drop off
What's excluded :
- Lunch and drinks
- Tips and personal expanses
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Chefchaouen Medina
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chefchaouen Medina, Chefchaouen Morocco
You will see yourself in the famous place (OUTA HAMMAM) and you will not be disappointed. you will be very old (Kasbah) strong, you will also see "Head of the Water" or "RAS EL MAE". This spring is the source of the traditional bottled water, as well as used in the local outdoor laundry area. Lunch will be a local dish in a traditional restaurant.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers from their accommodation
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.