Fez to Chefchaouen, Tangier and Rabat 4 days Tour
Fez to Rabat 4 days tour of Morocco’s top spots from Costa del Sol will introduce you to the country’s beauty and charm.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Mineral water
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food , unless specified
- Fez to Rabat 4 days tour of Morocco’s top spots from Costa del Sol will introduce you to the country’s beauty and charm. Your destinations are Fez, Meknes, Rabat and Tangier, so prepare for an unforgettable and eye-opening experience.Morocco is so close to the coast of Spain, there’s no reason for not taking side trip to explore it. Fes to Rabat 4 days excursion from Costa del Sol to four of Morocco’s top cities will leave you enchanted. You’ll start in Fez, the spiritual and cultural center of Morocco. The most ancient of the imperial cities, it is a city of enormous variety and contrast. The splendor and beauty of its monuments and architecture are unrivaled.Meknes is one of Morocco's most striking imperial cities. The Sultan Moulay Ismail made Meknes his capital. Palaces, mosques, gardens, lakes, granaries and stables were built over a period of 50 years, and yet Moulay Ismail’s dream city, surrounded by a massive rampart wall, was never finished.Surrounded by beautiful beaches, the city of Rabat has a very special ambiance, with its memorable blend of Islamic and European influences. The fourth of the imperial cities, Rabat was only declared the modern capital of Morocco in 1913.Before returning to Spain, you’ll make a stop in Tangier, where the Atlantic Ocean meets the Mediterranean Sea.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel or Riad
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.