Ficus Trails Night Walk
In this 2.5 hours tour, you'll chance to see rare mammals that are nocturnal like kinkajous, ocelots, porcupines and olingos.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Round-trip shared transfer
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- At Nightfall ,a new world awakes in the cloud forest. Large numbers of wildlife are more active at night showing a different world from frogs to the mysterious nocturnal bats are part of the Monteverde Cloud Forest.
Tour Start at 06.00pm.
Our guides are guides with too much experience which are certificated and pertain to guide associations in Monteverde, this makes a lot of pro tour and experience for visitors.
Also there is chance to see rare mammals that are nocturnal like kinkajous, ocelots, porcupines and olingos.
Traditional costarrican crops such as bananas, coffee, sugar cane,
Family and private Tours (optional) .
Departure Point :606, Provincia de Puntarenas, Monteverde, Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.