Fidenza Village & "Andar per Cupole" in Piacenza
Discover the most fascinating domes of the historical centre of Piacenza in a way that you have never experienced
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Authorized guide in Piacenza
- Climb to the domes
- Dedicated welcome drink at the Concierge, the Village’s guest service area
- Complimentary Hands-free shopping service
- “Vip Pass” 10% discount on participating brands
- Vip Parking
- Entry/Admission - Basilica di Santa Maria di Campagna
- Entry/Admission - Oratorio di San Cristoforo
- Entry/Admission - Duomo Di Piacenza
- Entry/Admission - Fidenza Village
What's excluded :
- everything not mentioned in the inclusions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Basilica di Santa Maria di Campagna, Piazzale delle Crociate, 29121, Piacenza Italy
While walking the streets of the city centre a peculiarity of Piacenza is clear: the presence of many churches, some of them enriched by wonderful domes, treasures of the local ecclesiastic heritage. Three of them will be discovered during the path, starting from the Basilica of Santa Maria di Campagna, one of the Renaissance jewels in the city. The dome of the church hosts the great fresco paintings by Pordenone.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Oratorio di San Cristoforo, Via Angelo Genocchi, 17 Corner Via Gregorio X, Piacenza Italy
The following step will be Saint Christopher’s Church, a baroque masterpiece with a wonderful dome frescoed by the Galli Bibiena brothers. During the visit you will be allowed to climb up to the galleries and take a look at the church as privileged spectators of a sacred manifestation.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Duomo Di Piacenza, Piazza Duomo Ingresso Museo Kronos da VIA PREVOSTURA 7, Piacenza Italy
Piacenza also offers one of the most enchanting experiences all over Italy: walking inside the walls of the Cathedral of Santa Maria Assunta it is possible to climb up to the dome frescoed by Morazzone and Guercino and see suggestive views of the city from above.
The path climbs through medieval passages, spiral staircases and attics inside the building walls and allows breathtaking views of the city and the inner Cathedral. Thanks to the recently re-opened women’s gallery facing the main altar it is possible to admire the 17th century frescoes of the presbytery painted by Camillo Procaccini and Ludovico Carracci from a very close point of view. Among contemporary artworks and views of the city it is possible to reach the attic placed on the central nave and walk around the open gallery of the dome to see the very close frescoes painted by Guercino.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Fidenza Village, Via S. Michele Campagna 1, 43036, Fidenza Italy
Enjoy a shopping experience in the exclusive Fidenza Village Outlet, where the Concierge staff will welcome you and dedicate special services and discounts.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Fidenza Village, Via S. Michele Campagna, 1, 43036 Fidenza PR, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please pay attention to the program that the tour provider will send you before the departure date through the Viator message center
- Dress code is smart casual
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Guests will stay at a safe 6-foot distance during all points of the tour. We also ensure that all staff members will be wearing the necessary PPE.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.